The Benefits of Drinks with Vitamin B
B vitamins are necessary for your body to properly function. They are used throughout the body to process food and create needed energy. Accordingly, B vitamins are most commonly associated with metabolism, brain and liver function, blood cell creation, physical growth, as well as vision, skin and hair.
The body does not naturally produce B vitamins so a well-rounded diet that includes the entire B complex is essential for good health. Many foods are excellent sources of B vitamins such as whole grains and beans, dark leafy greens and certain meat and animal products. However, these foods are not so appealing during and after exercise and times of celebration.
RESQWATER Proactive Recovery and New RESQWATER Sugar Free contain premium ingredients that may assist in the recovery process, which includes vitamins B1 (thiamine) and B6 (pyridoxine).
Drinks with B vitamins have a reputation for detoxing and helping with recovery. RESQWATER is all that and then some. The benefits of B1 and B6 vitamins may include:
- Enhances liver and thyroid function.
- Aids in digestion and restores appetite.
- Acts as a natural diuretic.
- Play a key role in keeping the brain and nervous system operating properly.
- Helps the body create hormones such as serotonin, norepinephrine and melatonin.
- Improves glutathione status (the body’s natural antioxidant, central to recovery and brain function).
- Assists in reversing the depletion of your protective enzymes for better metabolic functioning.
RESQWATER Proactive Recovery and New RESQWATER Sugar Free contain premium ingredients including B vitamins, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), milk thistle, prickly pear extract, vitamin C, electrolytes, organic cane sugar (found in our regular RESQWATER Proactive Recovery formula) and water, to help assist with recovery during and after exercise or celebration.
Enjoy a chilled RESQWATER daily, or during and after your next workout or celebration to help replenish nutrients and flush toxins.