Muscle Recovery After Exercise
Exercise benefits the heart, mind, muscles and joints. It can help control weight, combat health conditions and disease, improve mood, boost energy, promote sleep, and more.
During a workout:
- Blood flows to the brain increasing awareness and encouraging endorphins.
- Calories are burned.
- Body temperature rises.
- Inter-tissue signaling occurs.
- Muscle fibers are stressed and will need rebuilding to heal stronger than before.
- Fluids and electrolytes are lost through sweat and will need replenishing.
Once the workout is complete, the muscle recovery phase begins and your body rebuilds and re-energizes. What happens during this period is just as, if not more, important to your health as the workout itself.
RESQWATER Proactive Recovery and New RESQWATER Sugar Free are recovery drinks for both men and women, and may help detox, recover and perform after exercise
RESQWATER’s premium ingredients help replenish nutrients and flush toxins, while helping protect against muscle soreness and oxidative stress, reduce swelling and inflammation, help to prevent dehydration, replenish electrolytes, support endurance and reduce fatigue during exercise.
Enjoy a chilled RESQWATER daily, or during and after your next workout or celebration to help replenish nutrients and flush toxins.
Here are how the ingredients in RESQWATER may support exercise recovery:
- B vitamins may prevent the depletion of glutathione (an antioxidant that helps protect the body from oxidative stress) and are some of the best vitamins for muscle recovery.
- Vitamin C can help protect primary organs by acting as an antioxidant.
- Organic Prickly Pear extract has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce swelling and muscle soreness.
- Milk Thistle contains silymarin, which acts as an antioxidant and can help reduce swelling.
- Organic cane sugar (found in our regular RESQWATER formula) helps replenish sugar levels and can provide energy stored for future workouts.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) protects against oxidative stress that can cause muscle soreness.
- Electrolytes are needed to keep your muscular and nervous system in shape. They help the body absorb fluids for optimal muscle recovery.
- Water helps protect the side effects of dehydration caused by body water loss and aids in flushing toxins. Water and muscle recovery go hand in hand.
RESQWATER contains natural and organic ingredients to help replenish nutrients and flush toxins, and may provide some of the best supplements to aid during muscle recovery.
Learn more about RESQWATER and muscle recovery: