Exercise benefits the heart, mind, muscles and joints. It can help control weight, combat health conditions and disease, improve mood, boost energy, promote sleep, and more.
During a workout:
- Blood flows to the brain increasing awareness and encouraging endorphins.
- Calories are burned.
- Body temperature rises.
- Inter-tissue signaling occurs.
- Muscle fibers are stressed and will need rebuilding to heal stronger than before.
- Fluids and electrolytes are lost through sweat and will need replenishing.
Once the workout is complete, the muscle recovery phase begins and your body rebuilds and re-energizes. What happens to your body during this period is just as, if not more, important to your health as the workout itself.
RESQWATER serves as an enhanced sports recovery drink for both men and women, and may help detox, recover and perform after intense exercise
RESQWATER’S premium ingredients help flush toxins and support the body in protecting itself against muscle soreness and oxidative stress, reduce swelling and inflammation, help to prevent dehydration, replenish electrolytes, support endurance, reduce fatigue during exercise and help balance blood sugar levels.
Enjoy a chilled RESQWATER just before or during, and one after, your next intense workout or celebration to help your body replenish nutrients and flush toxins.
Here are how the ingredients in RESQWATER may support exercise recovery:
- B vitamins may prevent the depletion of glutathione (an antioxidant that helps protect the body from oxidative stress) and are some of the best vitamins for muscle recovery.
- Vitamin C can help protect primary organs by acting as an antioxidant.
- Organic Prickly Pear extract has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce swelling and muscle soreness.
- Milk Thistle contains silymarin, which acts as an antioxidant and can help reduce swelling.
- Organic cane sugar helps replenish sugar levels and can provide energy stored for future workouts.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) protects against oxidative stress that can cause muscle soreness.
- Electrolytes are needed to keep your muscular and nervous system in shape. They help the body absorb fluids for optimal muscle recovery.
- Water helps protect the side effects of dehydration caused by body water loss and aids in flushing toxins from the body. Water and muscle recovery go hand in hand.
RESQWATER contains natural and organic ingredients to help replenish nutrients and flush toxins, and may provide some of the best supplements to aid during muscle recovery.
Learn more about RESQWATER and muscle recovery:
what the people have to say
Whether it’s for working out, leisure or recovery, RESQWATER is my go-to drink for my busy life.
Matt Skura, Center for the Baltimore Ravens
I like the taste of it and it helps with recovery
I think it saved me at my brother’s wedding” (and) “I’ve tried a few after hard workouts and I wasn’t sore the next day.
Bill W. XPE Sports
As a leader in Sport Performance Training, we at XPE Sports are constantly working to provide our athletes with an edge. We have utilized RESQWATER with our athletes when they may need additional boost of energy or assist in the recovery process.
“Seemed like it worked well as a pre-hydrator or post hydrator for short workouts”
Your product allows us to keep hydrated whether we are in the tropics, a long weekend wine tasting or out playing golf. We always take a few bottles with us even when we are traveling on business trips…